Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I miss the Simple American Conveniences of:

Oh how I yearn for:


Going to a single store like Target and buying everything from milk to medicine to clothes


Not having to sort my garbage into plastics, burnables, tin, bottles, etc.


Being able to hook up my ipod to my car stereo. Come on, I live in the land of technology and yet I can't?!


Having the chance to have a dating life


Turning on a radio and hearing music. Mtv somehow lost their ability to play continuous music videos and Japan somehow lost their ability to play any music on the radio


Turning on a tv and usually finding something I like (in English) out of hundreds of channels


Highways being free. They are all toll highways here


Food slathered in chili (coney islands)


Going to the library to get dvds, music, and movies for free


Pop tarts. I so love Pop tarts

Part 2 (What I like about Japan) is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...