Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

I mentioned awhile ago about one of my schools taking interesting school photos while I was there. I ordered the pictures back in July, before summer vacation, expecting to get them when I returned in the fall. Unfortunately, my schools got switched and I don't go to that school anymore. I gave up on ever seeing those photos. A month in to the fall semester, I was at another elementary school when the principal told me I had a guest. It was the secretary from that school! She brought the pictures to me. I asked her how much I owed her, and she said they were free: a gift for the year I spent at that school. I was so overwhelmingly happy by this.
I give you my class pictures from Mitsuo:

I'm the one in the back row, 4th from the left. Boy my hair was short then.


I could draw you an arrow to which dot I am, but it really doesn't matter too much.
I especially like the aerial shot with us spelling out the school's name. Luckily the name isn't too complicated in kanji (Chinese characters) since the school is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...