Monday, November 7, 2011

Dress rage comic

I've had dress montages at 3 different stores looking for something to potentially wear to my wedding party/reception (plans still not quite decided). Japan's trend is big poofy vibrant dresses, which are lovely. I tried a more traditional outfit in the form of a kimono too. No matter what I tried on, I kept running into the same problem, which I will now show in the form of a Rage Comic:

P.S. For those of my family and friends who are appalled that I covered my face, I have the bigger, unaltered pictures for you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is too funny Ashley!!! Love the rage comic version David crapped himself with laughter, (and he approves ;D Wow they are so freaking expensive! Send me some unedited versions pls.
    Lots of XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...